You may not be able to see a course listed if the specified start date has not occurred or if the course has not yet been made available to students. If the start date has occurred you will need to check with the instructor of the course(s) to find out when it will be available to students.
Articles in this section
- Why Am I Showing Up As A Guest In A Course When I Am Logged In?
- What Are Cookies?
- What is a firewall?
- How can I test my computer pop-up blocker?
- Why am I am unable to copy from or paste to a discussion forum?
- Is there any specific time I have to work on my online class?
- What is the difference between an Online Course and a Face-to-Face Course?
- How do I test my system to be sure it is up to date?
- How can I clear my cookies, cache, history and footprints in my browser?
- I am a registered student, why can't I see my course(s) on my course listing?