You can access your online course anytime, unless there is some kind of network outage or technical problem that prevents you from accessing the server. It's always a good idea to complete assignments in advance, to avoid being late with an assignment due to a last minute computer glitch.
Articles in this section
- Why Am I Showing Up As A Guest In A Course When I Am Logged In?
- What Are Cookies?
- What is a firewall?
- How can I test my computer pop-up blocker?
- Why am I am unable to copy from or paste to a discussion forum?
- Is there any specific time I have to work on my online class?
- What is the difference between an Online Course and a Face-to-Face Course?
- How do I test my system to be sure it is up to date?
- How can I clear my cookies, cache, history and footprints in my browser?
- I am a registered student, why can't I see my course(s) on my course listing?